Research for Impact
CGIAR has a wealth of experience and knowledge spanning 50 years that builds on a track record of innovation and world class research thanks to our funders, CGIAR research has transformed the lives of hundreds of millions of people through tangible research outcomes.
- Adiele JG, Schut AG, van den Beuken RP, Ezui KS, Pypers P, Ano AO, Egesi CN, Giller KE (2020) Towards closing cassava yield gap in West Africa: agronomic efficiency and storage root yield responses to NPK fertilizers. Field Crops Research. 2020 Aug 15;253:107820.
- Feleke S, Manyong V, Abdoulaye T, Alene AD (2016) Assessing the impacts of cassava technology on poverty reduction in Africa. Studies in Agricultural Economics. 2016;118(2):101-11.
- Wossen T, Tessema G, Abdoulaye T, Rabbi I, Olanrewaju A, Alene A, Feleke S, Kulakow P, Asumugha G, Adebayo A, Manyong V (2017) The cassava monitoring survey in Nigeria. Report IITA, Ibadan, Nigeria ISBN 978-978-8444-81-7 66 pp
- Prager S, Kruseman G (2021) Projected Benefits CGIAR Research. Alliance Bioversity International and CIAT, and CIMMYT.
- Unnevehr L, McHugh K (2020) CGIAR Research Program 2020 Reviews: Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH). CAS
Secretariat (CGIAR Advisory Services Shared Secretariat) CGIAR Research Program 2020 reviews: Agriculture for Nutrition and Health Rome: CAS Secretariat Evaluation Function https://cas.cgiar.org/